I have been married less than one year. But I want a divorce. Can it be done?

Yes. If you can show your spouse committed adultery, or treats you cruelly and inhumanly you can get out of the marriage. You could also get a separation agreement and agree to live apart for one year. If your spouse is incarcerated, you can get a divorce if you can show your spouse treats you inhumanly (but this will be dificult since you don’t see each other except under controlled circumstances.)

There is also the option of an annulment, if you can show, for example, that your spouse concealed information, which, if you were aware of, you would not have entered into the marriage. CONCEALMENT OF MATERIAL FACT.