In the post The Science of Successful, Sizzling Marital Sex I tried, perhaps unsuccessfully to provide you with some ideas of what could be missing and what you needed to do, from a scientific perspective, to fix what is wrong in your marital boudoir.
Well, never mind that article. It was a fail. Let’s talk about racy, sexy, erotic books that you should read just for your personal edification and perhaps for your education and frankly, as an aide to spice things up in your own love life. Here is a listing of 10 books that I have been told are sexy as ever:
- Tropic of Cancer, by Henry Miller
- 9 1/2 Weeks, by Ingeborg Day
- Fifty Shades of Grey, by E.L. James
- Les Fleurs du Mal, by Baudelaire
- Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair, by Pablo Neruda
- Women by Chloe Caldwell
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Delta of Venus by Anais Nin
- Bared to You, by Sylvia Day
- The Joy of Sex by Alex Comfort
These should at least give you some helpful ideas, if not an actual do it yourself how to tutorial.