My Spouse is Missing. How Can I locate Him to Get Him Served Divorce Papers?

  • Internet Google their name
  • Cell Phone Records
  • Credit Card and Banking Records
  • Use Social Security Number
  • Employers
  • Social Media
  • Family and Friends
  • Find My I-phone App
  • Hire a private detective to do “Skip Tracing.”
  • Get an order from the court do search the military records
  • Contact the local  media
  • Put up local flyers

Hospitals, Coroners, Jails, Psychiatric Units, Hotels, Transportation hubs

Police Missing Person’s Unit

US Department of Justice run agency NAMUS (National Missing and Unidentified Person’s System)

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army hélps families locate missing family members each year. Contact the Missing Persons/Family Tracing office nearest to your place of residence. In the United States, you can contact the offices listed below, depending on your geographical location. If you live in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming, contact:

The Salvation Army Western Territory
180 E. Ocean Boulevard
P.O. Box 22646 11th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802-5646
Telephone: (800) 698-7728 or (562) 491-8321
For people in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin, contact:
The Salvation Army Eastern Territory
440 West Nyack Road
PO Box 635
West Nyack, NY 10994-0635
Telephone: (800) 315-7699 or (845) 620-7200