Trying to find a good divorce lawyer? To find a good divorce lawyer, I think you need to use different strategies and you need to use all the resources at your disposal. The challenge is that there are a lot of good divorce lawyers all around you but to find a good divorce lawyer who is the right one for you takes some digging, researching, and asking around. You find what you look for so be willing to do a thorough search and you will surely find a good divorce lawyer. Here are a few places you could look at:
- You can find a good divorce lawyer through your own search online. To do that you have to be willing to spend time surfing the internet, reading websites, reading testimonials from former clients, and reading articles and blogs written by the lawyer. This is all usually available online.
- You can find a good divorce lawyer by talking to other lawyers that you know and asking them to make a recommendation for you. Even though the lawyer you know is not a divorce practitioner, chances are he or she knows at least one good lawyer they can recommend to you.
- To find a good divorce lawyer, you need to look up attorney databases like AVVO
- You can also call the local Bar Association and ask for a referral to a good divorce lawyer.
- Be willing to go out and interview a few divorce lawyers and get a feel for how they seem to you. Be ready to ask a lot of questions. Click this link for some ideas. What questions should you ask a divorce lawyer? There are so many key questions to ask, though. This is just the threshold. But after the interview you have to ask yourself: Do you think you can work with this person? Do they seem honest, reasonable, and sane? Will you be compatible with this individual?