ARKANSAS DIVORCE LAWYER
[banner id=”37910″ caption_position=”bottom” theme=”default_style” height=”auto” width=”auto” show_caption=”1″ show_cta_button=”1″ use_image_tag=”1″]
Attorney advertising page (CONTACT US FOR ANNUAL RATES)
Arkansas divorce lawyer DIVORCE FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT DIVORCE IN ARKANSAS
1. What is the residency requirement to file for divorce in Arkansas?
Arkansas divorce lawyer: Sixty days minimum for at least one spouse.
2. Can I file for divorce anywhere in the state?
Arkansas divorce lawyer: Usually you have to file in the circuit court in the county where you live.
3. How much does it cost?
Arkansas divorce lawyer: It depends. For ballpark numbers click here.
4. How long does a divorce take in Arkansas?
It depends. If it uncontested it can take as little as six weeks.
5. How much child support can I get?
It depends. Child support is based on the child support formula as it is in most other states.
6. Is it possible to do my own divorce in Arkansas?
Yes. If it is uncontested you can/
7. Can I resume my maiden name?
8. How soon can I remarry after getting divorce in Arkansas?
9. How is property division handled in Arkansas?
Arkansas is an equitable distribution state. That means the judge will order a division that is “fair” under be circumstances of your specific situation but that may or may not amount to a 50/50 split.
10. What are the grounds for divorce in Arkansas?
Adultery, Impotency, Cruelty, Felonious conviction, habitual intoxication, separation for 18 continuous months, Barbarity.
If you are an attorney in Arkansas who would like to adopt this page please contact us for annual rates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”32439″ title=”Contact form 1″]